1. BGS/FGS switchable
BGS : Background suppression
- The sensor doesn't detect objects or background being out of the setting distance.
- This mode is suited for the detection of a target without background.
FGS: Background recognition: BGR (Foreground suppression)
- The sensor recognizes a background and detects a target by sensing the change in received light intensity.
- This mode is suitable for the detection of a target on a stable background.
2. Additional 25.4mm pitch mounting holes (Middle range models)
In addition to the conventional 29mm pitch holes, universal inch (25.4mm) pitch holes are equipped.
3. Wide selection of detection distance
Detection distance of 30mm, 40mm, 50mm and 100mm are available for Short range model, and 100mm, 150mm, 200mm and 300mm are available for Middle range model. Distance setting is not necessary when using the sensor at the specified distance.
4. Automatic interference prevention (Up to 2 sensors)
Prevents the mutual interference between adjacent two sensors by shifting the transmitting pulse automatically.
5. NPN/PNP dual output
The dual output enables inventory management more efficient. Model numbers followed by "P" are PNP models for which PNP output is allocated to the primary (black/ PIN 4) output.
Unique optical design realizes better performance and long detection distance with the compact housing (Short range models)
Short range / Attached cable
Short range / M8 connector
Middle range / Attached cable
Middle range / M8 connector
M8 connector type pin assignment