What Personal Information do we collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalise and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We may receive and store any information you enter on our web site or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of features or opportunities. The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customising the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials, sales offers, new products and our events.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our web site or services. We may choose to automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components. We only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the web site or services so that we can improve the website and services.
- Our product automatically gathers certain information related to the usage and effectiveness of our online self-service support. We only use such data in the aggregate, and not in a form that would identify you personally. This aggregate data helps us determine how effective support service is, so we can improve our self-service tools and make them as effective as possible.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from us if your computer supports this type of program. We may use this confirmation to help us make e-mails more interesting and helpful. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer through your browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Our cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
The two types of cookie that may be used during your visit to our website:
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
- Persistent cookies are valid across visits by registered users and, for example, are used to avoid the need to tell us your name once logged in at the start of each visit.
Some of the cookies are essential in order for you to use the website:
|cartId||ID of your shopping cart to allow people to add items to their shopping cart while they move around the site.|
|PHPSESSID||Internal cookie used by PHP language which supports the fact you are logged into a system as a certain user.|
|MM_Country||What section you are logged into. Does not identify the user.|
|fontSize||Stores the size of the font you have selected to use on the site.|
The following cookies are essential for us to continue to measure and improve our website:
|__utma||This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to our site. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser / operator, and the browser subsequently visits your site, a new __utma cookie is written.|
|These cookies are used to establish and continue a user session with your site.|
|__utmz||This cookie stores the referral used by you to reach our site.|
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
How do I turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. For example, we cannot tell if you are signed in without using cookies.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these setttings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
Will we share any of the personal information we receive?
- Personal information about our customers is an important part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to business affiliates as described below.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell business assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically transferred with related assets. Moreover, if our company or substantially all of its assets were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of TAKEX Europe Limited may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of Us and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with any law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of TAKEX Europe Limited, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please contact us through the enquiry form. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.