Scanning control unit for laser type CMD
Contact us about this series
- Prevents mutual interference between adjacently installed sensors
- Controller prevents mutual interference between adjacent installation of two or more sensors
- Controllers separate for transmitter and receive
- When two or more sensors are adjacently installed, light from the neighboring transmitter reaches the receiver even if the object blocks the light beam, which causes faulty operation. To prevent this situation, the LSC Series controller synchronizes sensors for externally controlling the light emission pulse of the transmitter and gating of the receiver.
- Controllers for 5ch, 10ch and 20ch are available according to the number of sensors to be ontrolled.